Our camping facility is neatly mowed and received a 100% score during its latest health inspection. It is centrally located to many attractions, which will enhance your vacation. It is located 13 miles from Lawrenceburg, TN, 35 miles from the Alabama state line, and 60 miles from Nashville. All sites are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. This park is open only during the events listed below. We cater to the music fan. Not permitted are alcohol and drugs. Our intent is to provide clean, family-oriented entertainment for deserving people.
- Gates will be open for camping.
- Checkout time is at 12:00 p.m., with the exception of Saturday when stage performances are scheduled. Checkout time is at 9:00 a.m.
- For those who cannot take advantage of the Bluegrass Special, camping rates are $15.00 per day on arrival plus admission tickets.
- Primitive campsites without power and water require only an admission ticket. Tickets must be purchased, and the campsite approved prior to parking. If minimal power can be provided for these primitive sites, the rate will be $5.00 per day. Sorry, no air conditioners or microwaves, etc. are allowed.
- The Bluegrass Special this year includes eight days of camping with hookup plus admission tickets for two adults for $120. This special offer will expire Sunday at 12:00 p.m., following the festival.